Benefits of Virtual Office Address for Sole Traders
- Professional Image
- Advertise your business presence
- Use the address on your website and stationery (emails, invoices etc.)
- Protecting your home address from public view
- Quick and Easy Online Sign Up
What does a Virtual Address for a sole trader cost?
Our Sole Traders service allows the London Virtual Office or Sussex Virtual Office for use as your business address.
London Address - £99 a year
Sussex Address - £84.99 a year
We also request a £20 + vat postage/scanning deposit so that we can forward your mail.
SIGN UP ONLINE NOW
Select the service you require from our homepage and add to the basket. Checkout when ready:
1. Provide your Contact and business Details
2. Pay and Upload your ID
Proof of Identity & Proof of Address)
3. Apply for approval - takes 15-20 mins
Why would a sole trader need a virtual address?
Whether you are just starting up your business, be it home based or overseas, we can support you and your business.
Equally, if you are an established sole trader, you can save costs - no more rent, rates and overheads to pay... We understand that most of the businesses in the UK are sole traders, which in turn means many are home based.
We are flexible so that you can add or remove services as and when you need them.
- By having a real UK address it provides your customers and suppliers with confidence in your business and projects a professional image.
- You can also use the address to advertise your business presencenbsp;to a particluar area where you may not usually trade.
- Given the increased security issues of identity theft, you would not wish to have your address publically available on the internet.
- choose the service, pay and upload your ID. Approval usually only takes 15-20 mins.
How can I use the address and how is my mail forwarded?
Your business uses our London or Sussex address on your website, stationery and with customers and suppliers as a contact address.
- your mail is then forwarded to either a UK or overseas address, or
- your mail is scanned, which can be emailed or uploaded into your online account.
If you work from home, it protects your personal details from public display and prevents any unwanted visitors.
What documents do I need to provide?
We are identification of any person using our mailing services and require prooof of their home address and the address to which we will forward the mail, if different. We identify all beneficial owners of the company before approval for use of the virtual office address.
We believe in maintaining your confidentiality, and do not disclose any personal information to any third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Please note that your details will be provided to trading standards or law enforcement authorities if investigating your company.