Virtual Office in Sussex
The main benefits of using our Sussex based virtual office services are:
- Protect your home address - so you do not have to publicise your home address on websites, or stationery. If you work from home, you may not want to use your own home address. You may be just starting out in business and therefore not ready to commit to renting an office space just yet.
- You get a real business address, no PO Box or Suite No's or rent to pay or paying for any of the associated office costs - like utilities, insurances etc.
- You can pick up your mail or we can forward it to you anywhere in UK or World. We are very flexible, so some weeks we can hold your mail and others we can forward via post. As long as you have a mailing deposit with us, we can deal with you post, however you wish. Just keep us informed of what you wish us to do.
- We can sign for your packages if you are unable to. Just let us know when to expect the package and we will let you know when it has arrived.
- If you live in rented accommodation, you may not be able to run a business from that address - check your contract!! If this is the case, you can easily sign up for our services and our address becomes your business address.
Contact us today on 01323 484542 or via our live chat, contact form or come into the office to discuss how we can help you.
REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS
Includes FREE forwarding of HMRC and Companies House letters by scan and email.
A limited company uses a registered office address as the official correspondence address at Companies House and HMRC.
Use a registered office provider, rather than use your home address or renting an office. Click for more registered office address information
This service does not permit the use of the address for general day-to-day business mail, such as, bank, customers or suppliers correspondence. (see full mailing package below.)
DIRECTORS SERVICE ADDRESS
Includes FREE forwarding of HMRC and Companies House letters posted or scanned.
The registered address can be both the registered office and the Directors Service Address.
All Directors are required to provide a service address, where Companies House can contact you, which are publically available.
If you do not want to use your home address, use our director's service address (DSA). The DSA does not apply to other companies you may be directors of.
Click for more director's service address information
BUSINESS ALL MAIL PACKAGE
FOR LIMITED COMPANIES - includes Registered Office, Directors Service Address & Virtual Office Address.
This is one of our most popular virtual office packages for limited companies.
You can use the address with Companies House, HMRC, banks, customers and suppliers, and on company stationery, websites and online directories. Whilst protecting your own contact details from becoming public and portraying a professional image.
The location and to where we post the mail affects the cost of the mailing service.
Click for more all mail package information
VIRTUAL OFFICE/BUSINESS ADDRESS*
FOR SOLE TRADERS AND LIMITED COMPANIES
· Real address based in the UK
· Used on company stationery & Websites
· Recorded & Signed for letters included
· No handling fee below 1kg
· Mail forwarded daily/weekly/monthly
· Postage charged at Royal Mail prices only.
· Mail scanned same day
· Mail Scans cost 50p
* this does not include the registered office and directors service address
Click for more mail forwarding service information
LOCAL MEETING ROOM
Looking for a small meeting or interview room?
Our meeting room in Polegate holds six people.
Ideal for meeting customers, suppliers or to hold interviews in a safe environment.
Click here for more info on our room hire.
ALL DIVERT -
LOCAL TELEPHONE NUMBER
Get a Telephone Number to match your office address.
We can provide a range of local numbers, but to match our office address we would recommend a 01323 number.
So you never miss a client's call, your calls are diverted to your mobile or landline.
GET 2 MONTHS FREE WHEN YOU PURCHASE YOUR NUMBER ANNUALLY.
CONTACT US - ANY QUESTIONS
Please contact us via,
- the online live chat facility;
- Contact Us page; or,
- call I-Support on 01323 484542