Navigation Toggle

Can I change my forwarding address?

Changing your forwarding address

Yes, but you will need to send us proof of the new address. 

You should notify us by logging into your online I-Support account and changing your address within your profile. This will notify us that your forwarding address has been changed. 

We will also require you to upload a scan of your change of address proof – this could be a bank statement, utility bill, council tax demand which clearly shows your name and new address.

Please contact us if you have any questions via live chat, phone or Contact Us page.