Business Address - Mail Forwarding
Why does my company need to use a business address?
- Having a real business address provides a professional image
- Prestigious EC1 address - £99.99 a year
- Outside London (Sussex) - £85 a year
- Saving you the cost of renting actual office space.
- Privacy – so you don’t have to use your own residential address for your business.
- For everyday business mail - from your customers, suppliers and banks
- Mail forwarded by post or electronically - we can scan your mail and send by email or upload directly into your online account. You can view, print or download your mail.
- Mail sent daily, weekly or monthly
- We are really flexible so you can change how and when you mail is forwarded as often as you like, i.e. if you are going on holiday we can scan your mail or hold it at the office - no extra costs to amend your preferences
- Sussex address - you can also collect the mail during business hours - Monday - Friday 9-5
- Prevent unwanted visitors
- Online admin portal – to update your contact details and access scanned mail.
How does the forwarding service work?
By using our business address, your day to day general business mail will be sent to us. We will forward this onto you however best suits your needs. We can send your mail anywhere in the world. We always take out any obvious junk mail and can either forward your mail to you by post daily, weekly or monthly, or electronically.
We only charge you Royal Mail cost of forwarding the mail. No extra percentages on top. For scans we charge 50p per page scan.
Each client has their own dedicated online account so that any scanned mail can be uploaded securely. Which you can then access – either to download or print.
Our business mail forwarding service will process all your mail professionally and efficiently, to your personal needs. You may change how you receive your mail at any time, i.e. you may want mail items scanned if you are going on holiday, or make a change to the mail forwarding address. This can all be done via your online account.
Our business address also prevents any unwanted visitors, such as sales reps or customers turning up at your office address. Our staff will deal with any visitors professionally and will take any details so that you may choose to contact them.
Our staff are available to receive and sign for your mail during normal business working hours.
Business Address for Start Ups
If you are starting your business, and planning to intially work from home, you need to be careful how and when you use your residential address.
Once your address has been published on a website, online directory etc. it is very difficult to remove completely.
Our business address service gives you peace of mind that all your contacts will be using the same address and protecting your own personal address.
You may also testing a new product or service and wish to use a business address until you are confident of the sales growth.
Business Address for Established Businesses
BUY ONLINE NOW
We have many clients that are looking to downsize or have realised that with the increased sophistication of technology they no longer need actual office space.
Our business address service can provide you with a contact address.
Which you can use for invoicing, company stationery and marketing materials, all at a fraction of the cost of renting office space and overheads.
Can I also receive my registered office mail at the Business Address?
Our business address service is only for general business mail and does not include the use as a registered office or director’s service address.
HOWEVER, You can purchase these services from us afterwards, contact us and we can set these services up in your online account.
If you do require these services and the business address, you can easily purchase them together in one "All Mail" mailing package. This provides you with the one address for all your official mail from Companies House, HMRC with your general day to day business mail.
We can provide a local or national telephone number, which can be diverted to your mobile, landline or to our own answering services.
£10 a month or
£100 for 12 months (FREE 2 months)
If you are interested in our telephone services, please contact us on 01323 484542, so we can establish the best package for your business.
BUY ONLINE NOW