Virtual Office Services
I-Support Virtual Offices are based in
Cental London EC1 address - we are sited between the West End and the City of London. An excellent address for a range of businesses.
East Sussex, we are close to Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings
We have clients from all over the UK and in 46 countries across the globe.
Depending on which virtual office service you select you can use the address with Government Organisations, banks, customers and suppliers, and on your stationery, websites and email signatures.
Customers can receive their mail in 3 ways, or a combination of all.
You can choose to have your mail forwarded daily, weekly or monthly, by first or second class. You can change the forwarding instructions at any time.
To save you unnecessary visits to our offices, we will phone or email you when mail arrives, so you can arrange a time to collect.
All your mail can be scanned and stored securely within our customer portal, so you can access at your convenience from anywhere in the world. Scanned business mail costs 50p per scanned page.
We have a number of services and mailing packages:
Your legal address for the limited company – used with Companies House and HMRC.
Prices start from £34.99+vat in Sussex and £39.00 in London. Mail is scanned and emailed or can be uploaded into your online account.
Virtual Mailing Address – we can provide a correspondence address for your customers and suppliers, rather than using your home address or having the expense of renting an office or business unit.
Sole traders can also use it on business cards, websites and company stationery.
The mailing address or accommodation address can receive your personal mail.
This is not to be used for any business mail. It can not be used for the electoral roll or for claiming any UK benefits.
We can also provide additional services such as telephone answering, arrange geographical and UK national and local telephone numbers and;
We can provide meeting room hire at our offices in East Sussex. It holds about 5-6 people, has free wi-fi and only £5 per hour. Ideal for holding meetings with customers or suppliers in a safe private location, rather than meet people at your home address.
If you have any questions please do contact us by phone, live chat or the contact us page.
We have lots of information on the website about our services, we have also provided the following:
- Frequently asked questions about registered office addresses;
- Videos which provide quick and easy to understand guidance from HMRC and Companies House;
- Our case studies explain how different companies and people use our services.
- A news and article section which provides some thoughts about our services and how they can help new business start ups as well as more established companies
- Or give us a call or use the live chat facility during office house (Monday - Friday 9am-5pm).
Once you sign up for a virtual office address with us, you will have an online account which will enable you to access all your personal details from within our client dashboard.
- You will be able to upload and securely store all your identification and company registers
- Update your company or personal details
- Change your password
- Change your forwarding address at no extra cost
- Add Director Details
- You can also set up email reminders for annual returns, tax deadlines
- View, pay and print invoices
- Add mailing deposits to your account
- View and store all your mail scans.